Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
A pickup that cycles through a list of different pickups. For example, it could be a rocket launcher, then a health pipe, then some kevlar.
- array< class<Pickup> > PickupClasses
- List of pickup classes to cycle through. Set by the mapmaker in UnrealEd.
- bool bRandomize
- True to pick random pickups, false to go in order.
- array<Pickup> PickupList
- int CurrentIndex
- SwapClass(class<Pickup> RemoveThis, class<Pickup> Replacer)
- Allows you to replace certain classes within the MultiPickup. This should be called within your mutator if you replace pickup classes.