Gah - a solution with more questions. – EntropicLqd
This page is temporarily locked for editing because it has recently been targeted by a particularly persistent spammer with a particularly large herd of zombie computers. If you'd like to change anything, please leave a note on the discussion page.
A Volume that can be triggered to slowly kill all players inside it.
- bool bScreamed
- bool bTriggered
- Ensure that it doesn't update until it should
- float DieDrawScale
- Drawscale when dead
- float DieFOV
- Field of view when dead (interpolates)
- float TimePassed
- float KillTime
- How long to kill the player?
- vector EndFlashFog
- float EndFlashScale
- vector StartFlashFog
- float StartFlashScale
- Fog values for client death sequence
- MakeNormal(Pawn P)
- Reverts all effects of the activated volume on any Pawn that escaped during depressurization.
- Tick(float DeltaTime)
- While enabled, this updates the depressurization effect and eventually kills the players inside the volume.
- Trigger(Actor Other, Pawn EventInstigator)
- Enables the PressureVolume. If the player is a Bot, it does a taunt animation.
- PawnLeavingVolume(Pawn Other)
- Called for Pawns that leave the volume. Makes sure those Pawns are restored to to their normal state.