I don't need to test my programs. I have an error-correcting modem.
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
As opposed to InstantFire, ProjectileFire spawns Projectiles.
- int ProjPerFire
- Number of projectiles to fire in one shot
- vector ProjSpawnOffset
- the offset of spawned projectiles. +x forward, +y right, +z up
- Handles firing of the weapon. It adds the Offsets, makdes sure we're not spawning a projectile into a wall, and are being good in general. Also handles multiple projectiles.
- Projectile SpawnProjectile( vector Start, rotator Dir )
- Actually spawns the projectile.
- vector GetFireStart( vector X, vector Y, vector Z )
- Returns the starting location of a projectile given a starting trio of base axes
- ONSGrenadeFire (UT2004 Only)
- ONSMineThrowFire (UT2004 Only)
- FM_BallTurret_Fire (UT2004 Only)
- FM_LinkTurret_Fire (UT2004 Only)
- FM_Sentinel_Fire (UT2004 Only)
- FM_SpaceFighter_AltFire (UT2004 Only)
- ONSAVRiLFire (UT2004 Only)
- ClassicGrenadeFire (UT2004 Only)