My program doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.
SavedMove is used during network play to buffer recent client moves, for use when the server modifies the clients actual position, etc. This is a built-in Unreal class and it shouldn't be modified. SavedMove is a linked list.
- SavedMove NextMove
- Used to get the next saved moved in the linked list.
- float TimeStamp
- The time this move was made.
- float Delta
- How long this move took to make.
- bool bRun
- Was the player running?
- bool bDuck
- Was the player ducking?
- bool bPressedJump
- Did the player jump?
- bool bDoubleJump
- Did the player double jump?
- EDoubleClickDir DoubleClickMove
- Direction the player dodged in.
- EPhysics SavedPhysics
- The physics state the player was in at the time of move.
- vector StartLocation
- vector StartRelativeLocation
- vector StartVelocity
- vector StartFloor
- vector SavedLocation
- The position of the player at time of move.
- vector SavedVelocity
- The position of the player at time of move
- vector SavedRelativeLocation
- Actor StartBase
- Actor EndBase
- Clear() [final]
- Clears the 'slate' of this saved move is it can be used to capture another move when its not needed.
- PostUpdate(PlayerController P) [final]
- vector GetStartLocation()
- SetInitialPosition(Pawn P) [final]
- Gets the initial state/variables of the player.
- SetMoveFor(PlayerController P, float DeltaTime, vector NewAccel, EDoubleClickDir InDoubleClick) [final]