Always snap to grid
This is a special type of projector that has logic for creating the shadow of an actor. Pawn uses this to create the player shadows, but it can do much more than that.
- bool bBlobShadow
- If true, use the standard blob shadow texture instead of a live player shadow. This only has an effect in the Direct3D renderer. On Macs (using the OpenGL renderer) and when using the software renderer blob shadows will always be used.
- bool bShadowActive
- If true, draw the shadow. Set this to false and call UpdateShadow() (or wait for Tick() to come around) to hide the shadow.
- vector LightDirection
- The direction to the light source. It takes a lot more than changing this to change the direction the shadow is cast correctly as it doesn't effect the shadow texture.
- float LightDistance
- The distance of the light from the actor. Again, changing this won't have any effect on the texture used.
- bool RootMotion
- Something having to do with how to find the center of the actor. Not really sure.
- Actor ShadowActor
- Actor for which a shadow should be created. This is used both for rendering the shadow and determining where to put the projector.
- ShadowBitmapMaterial ShadowTexture
- The texture used by the projector.
ShadowBitmapMaterial - makes this work.
Pawn - contains code for setting up one of these.