I don't need to test my programs. I have an error-correcting modem.
This modifier rotates a given source material around the specified offset coordinates. Note that non-square textures will get deformed a bit to fit into the new shape. (Hard to describe, but you'll see it when you try it.)
- ETexRotationType TexRotationType
- The type of rotation applied. (fixed, constantly rotating, oscillating)
- rotator Rotation
- The amount by which the texture is rotated. Yaw rotates as you would expect. Pitch and Roll rotate it "out of canvas plane".
- float UOffset
- float VOffset
- Texture coordinates the material is rotated around.
- rotator OscillationRate
- rotator OscillationAmplitude
- rotator OscillationPhase
- bool ConstantRotation (deprecated)
- Use TexRotationType=TR_ConstantlyRotating instead.
- Rotation specifies a fixed rotation applied to the material.
- Rotation specifies a rotation rate applied to the material.
- OscillationRate, OscillationAmplitude and OscillationPhase are used to create an oscillating rotation.
- RotatedText – Rotating text on a HUD in UT.
Moofed: If you want to make a rotated texture not wrap around at the edges (for example, when rotating a crosshair), set the texture's UClampMode and VClampMode properties to TC_CLAMP rather than TC_WRAP.