I search for solutions in this order: Past Code, Unreal Source, Wiki, BUF, groups.yahoo, google, screaming at monitor. – RegularX
- MENUCMD <menu> <menuitem>
- Perform an UnrealTournament menu command. For example,
menucmd 1 0brings up the Unreal Tournament server browser.
- Shows your current ping value.
- VIEWPLAYERNUM <player number>
- Makes a selected player number the view target.
- Sends AI information to the log.
- Lists the current players.
- SHOWSPECIALMENU <classname>
- Takes the name of a class that extends "menu". Not really used.
- Enables cheats if they are not already.
- Adds all weapons except redeemer to the inventory and full ammo for each of them. Also works in UT2003.
- Gives 999 ammo for all weapons.
- Shows what bots in viewclass are thinking. This command also works in UT2003.
- pauses all bots, actors, events, movers, effects and anything else that is not a player. if a player discharges a weapon, the weapons "ammo actor" will spawn, but not accelerate, thus allowing you to closer examine rockets, flak shells, ripper blades etc. closer than you would be able to in-game. (re-entering the command will un-pause everything. if a given actor was in the middle of executing an action when the game was paused, it will resume the action from where it was cut-off. meaning, if you reactivate the game while you're next to a bot, they will attempt to kill you without warning.)
- allows you to "fly" around the map. This command functions like spectator mode so you can still pick up items interact with the enviorment/bots and so on.
- disables the FLY command.
- Enables the player to walk through solid surfaces. Also gives the player immunity to the damage normally recived from LavaZones, SlimeZones, WaterZones and so on. Player is not affected in any manner by any form of damage even though the HUD flashes and you hear the PlayerDamage sound. (re-enter the command to disable.I recomend that you activate the "FLY" command beforethis one.)
- BEHINDVIEW 1
- Changes the view to 3rd person. the HUD and crosshairs are not present while in 3rd person view.
- BEHINDVIEW 0
- Changes back to 1st person view.
- ADDBOTS <# of bots to be added>
- Adds X number of bots to the current game.
These only work on the local machine
- Cancels an OPEN command in progress that is trying to connect to a network server.
- CDTRACK <num>
- Play the specified CD track.
- Identify your CPU speed, useful for machines which don't autodetect their speed properly. For example, CPUSPEED=266.
- DEMOPLAY <filename> [?noframecap] [?timebased] [?3rdperson]
- Play a recorded demo. Example:
?noframecapplays the demo back as fast as possible. This option is assumed if
timedemo 1is enabled.
?timebasedgives a smoother playback if the playback machine is significantly slower than the recording machine.
?3rdpersonlets you fly around a first person demo as a spectator. It also allows veiwing the demo from any bot's/player's perspective in the demo.
- DEMOREC <filename>
- Record a demo to <filename>.
- Get a list of available resolutions.
- MUSICORDER <num>
- Change to a certain track in the song (0: ambient, 1: action, 2: suspense).
- A3D 2.0 occlusion factor
- A3D 2.0 maximum node distance
- s_reflect <0 or 1>
- A3D 2.0 reflections
- s_occlude <0 or 1>
- A3D 2.0 occlusions
- s_wavetracing <0 or 1>
- A3D 2.0 wavetracing
- A3D 2.0 reflection gain
- A3D 2.0 reflection delay
- A3D 2.0 maximum number of polygons
- A3D 2.0 maximum number of reflection polygons
- A3D 2.0 smallest polygon size
- A3D 2.0 large polygon size
- A3D 2.0 Sources
- Stop recording or playing back a demo.
- Take a Level Screenshot.
Also see the LOD Tech Notes for mesh LOD console commands.
For the rest of the statistics commands see Console Commands/Stats Console Commands (UT)
- STAT ACTOR
- Shows various statistics.
- CAUSEEVENT <eventname>
- Triggers all actors with the given event.
- DEBUG CRASH
- Test crashing the game by appError.
- DEBUG EATMEM
- Test allocating memory until it fills up.
- DEBUG GPF
- Test a general protection fault.
- DEBUG RECURSE
- Test crash by infinite recursion.
- Display the contents of the memory cache GCache.
- Display a list of unused native function ids.
- EDITACTOR CLASS=<classname>
- During game play, edits the properties of the nearest actor belonging to that class. Cool for debugging.
- EDITACTOR NAME=<objectname>
- During game play, edits the properties of the object with a given name (Such as TSkaarj1). Cool for debugging.
- Mark all objects that are in memory (for garbage collection debugging in conjunction with MARKCHECK).
- Display a list of all unmarked objects that are in memory (for garbage collection debugging in conjunction with MARK).
- List memory usage; only works when Unreal is compiled with the memory-tracking option (it's usually not).
- In network play, shows a list of network sockets (UNetConnection's) in use.
- URL <urlname>
- In network play, parses a URL and displays its components.
- INJECT USERFLAG 1
- When connected to a server displays statistics once per tick.
i=20 cli=3 act=4.3 (640) net=2.3 pv/c=80 re p/c=0 rp c/c=0
i=Server tickrate, Cli= Number of Clients, act= Time spent on processing Actors (ms), (640) number of actors, net= Time spent on network processing (ms). Assuming a tickrate of 20, if act + net = 50 the server is running at 100% CPU utilization ( 1000ms / 20 = 50 ). If cli is greater than the number of players in the game the server most likely suffers from the win2k creeping ping bug. Note: INJECT USERFLAG 0 turns off output.