My program doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
Used to have something (probably the dude) piss in/on and through TakeDamage, records how much piss has been hitting it.
- float VolumeNeededInSecs
- How much volume you need to trigger the event. This is how many seconds the dude must pee on it constantly in order to trigger.
- bool bTriggerErrands
- If true, we use this to trigger an errand, and the event will only be triggered if the errand was completed.
- int TimesToUse
- How many times we can use this before it stops recording piss. 0 is infinite.
- float CurrentVolume
- How much we currently have.
- float SavedDeltaTime
- Used for damage to volume calculations.