Always snap to grid
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
Note: this tutorial was written by Eliot.
You should read this tutorial only if you want to make other types of shapes by editing a default brush.
Lets Start Learn!
- Step 1 Click the Vertex Editing Tool @inline@iconvt6zq.
- Step 2 Choose a brush type. I use Cube as an Example but you can choose whatever you want it works with all of them.
- Step 3 Go to TOP View and Zoom in to the brush so we can see the Verticles much better.
- Step 5 Now you see the small Verticles are big now so again much better to see! and to select.
- Step 6 Select one of the Verticles and hold down CTRL. Now move your mouse to the location where you want the Verticle to go while holding Left Mouse button.
- Step 7 Now you are done learning how to use the Awesome Tool.
Now heres my example what i made while creating this tutorial
- Note: If u want more Verticles on your brush then you should read a 2D Editor Tutorial. for example this one 2D_Shape_Editor_Menu