My program doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.
Difference between revisions of "Legacy:Violator"
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
Delphi/C and very recently C# Programmer from the
Delphi/C and very recently C# Programmer from the . On the gaming side 5 years odd experience of mapping for Quake2, recently made the move to UT2003 and loving it :) Also an amateur musician.
Latest revision as of 03:30, 7 April 2010
Well I'm impressed by this site - looks like a great community, hope you find my investigations useful :)
Delphi/C and very recently C# Programmer from the UK. On the gaming side 5 years odd experience of mapping for Quake2, recently made the move to UT2003 and loving it :) Also an amateur musician.
- http://www.symo.clara.net/q2violation My Quake2 site
- http://www.symo.clara.net/q2violation/q2map/index.htm My Quake2 maps
- http://www.mp3.com/symo My music site
- http://www.tfa-clan.co.uk My clan - TFA.
- http://www.symo.clara.net/exile My conversion of the classic BBC game Exile to the PC
Been working on a couple of maps, also done a couple of Q2 conversions to get me started (Q2DM8 is in progress) -
- http://www.symo.clara.net/maps/DM-Unrdm1-Vio.rar) - Conversion of UNRDM1 by SPoG
- http://www.symo.clara.net/maps/Vio-Unrdm1.ogg) - music for above map.
Tarquin: Hi there! Welcome to the site. we're a community of nutcases :D (see UnrealEd Goblin to see why. BTW, when doing ";..." markup, don't put a newline after the ":". (see KConstraint, I've fixed it :) )
ZxAnPhOrIaN: Hey! I feel offended, tarquin! :)
ZxAnPhOrIaN: Also, could you please convert the longest yard from it?
Violator: But thats from the evil Q3 - I couldn't bring myself ;)
ZxAnPhOrIaN: Ahhh... (anyway, there is a longest yard for UT, not UT2003!)
Violator: Hmm might be persuaded then ;) Actually its a pretty cool map - there was a Q2 version as well I remember called the longest 3 feet :). Got a couple of DM maps on the go at the moment, (yet another) Egypt style one and a building site.
Tarquin: Make a UT2003 version called "the longest 90cm" :p
Violator: :) Actually I've thrown in a smurfball and converted a Neverwinter Nights map :D Currently in the final throes of testing.