The three virtues of a programmer: Laziness, Impatience, and Hubris. – Larry Wall
A WaterZone actor, when placed into a sealed zone, fills the zone with water. The actor has things like the splash sound that entering the water makes all built in. For a WaterZone, pretty much the only thing you have to modify is the location string, and even that you could leave as "Underwater". A WaterZone is probably the most hands-off ZoneInfo actor out there. Just place it and go.
The WaterZone actor doesn't provide any additional script, the same effect could be achieved by a normal ZoneInfo actor using these properties:
- ZoneName = "Underwater"
- EntrySound = Sound'UnrealShare.Generic.DSplash'
- ExitSound = Sound'UnrealShare.Generic.WtrExit1'
- EntryActor = Class'UnrealShare.WaterImpact'
- ExitActor = Class'UnrealShare.WaterImpact'
- bWaterZone = True
- ViewFlash = (X=-0.078000,Y=-0.078000,Z=-0.078000)
- ViewFog = (X=0.128900,Y=0.195300,Z=0.175780)