I search for solutions in this order: Past Code, Unreal Source, Wiki, BUF, groups.yahoo, google, screaming at monitor. – RegularX
Legacy talk:General Unreal Timeline
DalinSeivewright: The page really doesn't follow the UnrealWiki's purpose.
Far future events?
What later events would lie beyond 2303?
Here's what I think they would be:
- 3125 AD: A pulsar will explode in a nova.
- 12,004 AD: The Skaarj Empire will collapse.
- 12,291 AD: Approximately ten thousand years after the legalization of conventional murder (2291), the New Earth Government will collapse.
- 20,002 AD: The robotic Xan Kriegor will cease to function.
- 1,000,000 AD: The Nali will be merely a myth.
- 6,200,000 AD: The last tournament will be held.
- 10,000,000 AD: Something happens.
- 70,000,000 AD: The history of the Skaarj Empire will be long forgotten.
- 500,002,303 AD: 500 million years after the 2303 tournament, the Necris will have begun a decline to extinction.
- 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 AD: The End of Time. All history of the Unreal universe will be forgotten.
--184.108.40.206 20:04, 29 July 2013 (UTC)