The three virtues of a programmer: Laziness, Impatience, and Hubris. – Larry Wall
Category:Legacy Delete Reply When You See It
Please avoid adding new articles to it.
It works like this:
- Person A writes: what does foo do?
- Person B answers: it does what it says above. Category:Legacy Delete Reply When You See It.
- Person A reads the reply, sees the tag, and removes both question and answer from the page.
No-one other than Person A should act on this Tag. However:
- if it's been weeks... I mean weeks...
- anybody who sees it might decide to change the tag to Category:Legacy Refactor Me.
This category currently contains no pages or media.