Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
Some Wiki tags we use here include:
- Category:Legacy Answer Needed – questions that require expert knowledge
- Category:Legacy Refactor Me – requests that the next person with time and the required knowledge at hand refactor this page.
- Category:Legacy Link Me – requests that a link to this page be added at one or several appropriate places in the Wiki, or requests the insertion of a link to a relevant wiki page the title of which has escaped the writer's mind.
- Category:Legacy Delete Me – requests that a page be deleted by an admin.
- Category:Legacy Delete Reply When You See It – requests that the preceding reply (in thread mode) be deleted by the person it is directed at.
- Category:Legacy Text Mangling Alert – use this to alert a contributor whose web browser has accidentally damaged the text of a page they have edited.
- Category:Legacy Image Needed – requests that an appropriate image is inserted when the writer is not aware of such an image already existing on the Wiki