I search for solutions in this order: Past Code, Unreal Source, Wiki, BUF, groups.yahoo, google, screaming at monitor. – RegularX
AccessControl is a helper class for GameInfo. The AccessControl class determines whether or not the player is allowed to login in the PreLogin() function, and also controls whether or not a player can enter as a spectator or a game administrator.
- PROPNUM = 4
- Number of configurable options and their descriptions.
- string ACDescText[PROPNUM]
- Descriptions for configurable options.
- string ACDisplayText[PROPNUM]
- Display names of configurable options.
- string IPBanned
- Message shown to player when they are rejected from the server because their IP is banned.
- string DefaultKickReason
- Default reason added to a kick message.
- string IdleKickReason
- Message shown to players when they are kicked for idling.
- string KickedMsg
- Message shown to players when they are kicked from the server.
- string NeedPassword
- Message shown when player logs in without providing a required game password.
- string SessionBanned
- Message shown to player when they are rejected from the server because they are session-banned.
- string WrongPassword
- Message shown when player logs in with the wrong game password.
- string AdminPassword (globalconfig, private)
- Password to receive bAdmin privileges.
- bool bBanByID (globalconfig)
- Set to true to ban by CDKey hash instead of banning by IP.
- array<string> BannedIDs (globalconfig)
- Holds information about banned player IDs.
- string GamePassword (globalconfig, private)
- Password required to enter game.
- array<string> IPPolicies (globalconfig)
- An array of IP policies. Values start with "ALLOW," for allowing a range of IPs or "DENY," to ban a range of IP addresses followed by an IP possibly with the wildcard
*to specify IP ranges.
- float LoginDelaySeconds (globalconfig)
- Delay between login attempts.
- array< class<xPrivilegeBase> > PrivClasses (config)
- class<AdminBase> AdminClass
- Class of the Admin object.
- string AdminName (private)
- string AdminPassword (private)
- Admin password.
- string AllPrivs
- bool bReplyToGUI
- bool bDontAddDefaultAdmin
- Wether to add the default admin login. (Admin/Admin)
- xAdminGroupList Groups
- array<AdminPlayer> LoggedAdmins (protected)
- List of admins.
- array<xPrivilegeBase> PrivManagers
- array<string> SessionBannedIDs (transient)
- Player IDs banned for the current match.
- array<string> SessionIPPolicies (transient)
- IP policies for the current match. This works just like the permanent IPPolicies.
- xAdminUserList Users
- List of logged-in users.
Associates a user with a PlayerReplicationInfo.
- bool AdminLogin (PlayerController P, string Password)
- Attempts to log player in as an admin. Returns true if successful, false if unsuccessful.
- bool AdminLogout (PlayerController P)
- Attempts to log player out of admin. Returns true if successful, false if failed.
- AdminEntered (PlayerController P)
- Alert that the admin logged in. Perhaps you want to log this to a file, or broadcast a message or something.
- AdminExited (PlayerController P)
- Alert that the admin logged out. Perhaps you want to log this to a file, or broadcast a message or something.
- IsAdmin (PlayerController P)
- Returns true if the player is an admin.
- SetAdminPassword (string P)
- Sets the admin password.
- SetGamePassword (string P)
- Sets the game password.
- bool RequiresPassword ( )
- Returns true if the game password is not an empty string.
- Kick (string S)
- Finds the first player matching the string S and kicks them.
- KickBan (string S)
- Finds the first player matching the string S and kicks and bans them.
- bool CheckOptionsAdmin (string Options)
- bool ValidLogin (string Password)
- event PreLogin (string Options, string Address, out string Error, out string FailCode, bool bSpectator)
- Accept or reject a player on the server. Fails login if you set the Error to a non-empty string.
- bool CheckIPPolicy (string Address)
- Used by PreLogin to see if a player is banned or not. Returns true if the player is allowed to join.