My program doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.
The K in KVehicle stands for Karma, and this class is controlled by some native Karma functions. The KVehicle extends Pawn, and so gets a lot of stuff from Pawn, like Health.
See KVehicle for the UT2004 version of this class.
- FilterFrames = 5
- The length of the CameraHistory array. (see Other Properties below)
- bool bAutoDrive
- If set to True, the steering is set to 1 and the Throttle to 0.4 when there is no driver
- class<Actor> DestroyEffectClass
- The class of the effect that is spawned when the vehicle is destroyed
- vector DrivePos
- The position of the driver when the vehicle is driven, relative to the vehicle
- rotator DriveRot
- The rotation of the driver when the vehicle is driven, relative to the vehicle
- array<vector> ExitPositions
- The exit positions of the vehicle, relative to the vehicle
- float Steering
- If the controller wants to steer, ranges from -1 to 1.
- float Throttle
- If the controller wants to throttle, ranges from -1 to 1.
- bool bGetOut
- If set to True, the driver wants to get out
- bool bHistoryWarmup
- The history isn't filled
- bool bVehicleIsFiring
- If is True then the driver wants to fire
- bool bVehicleIsAltFiring
- If is True then the driver wants to altfire
- vector CameraHistory[FilterFrames]
- The histroy of the camera (someone find out what this does!)
- Pawn Driver
- The actual pawn of the controller
- int NextHistorySlot
- The next slot that has to be filled with in the camera history
- KVehicleFactory ParentFactory
- The factory that created the vehicle
- Destroyed ( ) [simulated]
- Vehicle is destroyed, remove attached stuff, create effect, set factory vehicle count -1 (if any)
- EncroachedBy (Actor Other)
- Overridden with no code so vehicle doesn't get telefragged.
- TakeDamage (int Damage, Pawn instigatedBy, vector hitlocation, vector momentum, class<DamageType> damageType)
- A simple takedamage function, reduces health and destroyes the vehicle when Health is lower or equal then 0
- Tick (float deltaSeconds) [simulated]
- If driver tries to get out, get him out.
- bool SpecialCalcView (out Actor ViewActor, out vector CameraLocation, out rotator CameraRotation) [simulated]
- When bSpecialCalcView is True, this function is called to set the possition of the camera
- ClientKDriverEnter (PlayerController pc) [simulated, replicated to client]
- Driver enters, called also on clients, mainly sets HUD
- ClientKDriverLeave (PlayerController pc) [simulated, replicated to client]
- Driver leaves, called also on clients, mainly resets HUD
- GraphData (string DataName, float DataValue) [native, final]
- "Useful function for plotting data to real-time graph on screen."
- KDriverEnter (Pawn p)
- Driver enters, sets the controller to the vehicle, and attaches the pawn to the car
- bool KDriverLeave (bool bForceLeave)
- Driver leaves, The driver exits at the 1st possible exit pos (not blocked) and the controller is attached to it.
- KVehicleUpdateParams ( ) [simulated]
- Used to update the vehicles Para on all the attached actors (like wheels)
- TryToDrive (Pawn p)
- Called when someone tries to get in
- VehicleCeaseFire (bool bWasAltFire) [replicated to server]
- Called when the driver stops firing
- VehicleFire (bool bWasAltFire) [replicated to server]
- Called when the driver starts firing
- VehicleStateReceived ( )
- An event, called when a new state is received, implemented in subclass : (comment says in VehicleState, but KVehicle doesn't have a VehicleState)