Always snap to grid
Legacy:Material Context Menu
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
- Opens the Material Properties window.
- Lets you make a copy of this material, in the same package or elsewhere
- Rename the material. It's safe to use this command on materials that are used by other combining materials (and things in the map): references to the material you rename are all updated. You can also move it to a different group in the package.
- Remove from level
- Removed all associations with the selected material from the level currently open.
- Detail Hack
- No idea!
- Apply texture compression.
- Export to file ...
- Exports the material to a normal graphics file on your hard drive. You can then edit it in a graphics application.
- Delete the selected material from the package.
- Other UnrealEd Menus