I love the smell of UnrealEd crashing in the morning. – tarquin
These enumerations are declared in the Object class.
Generic axis enum. The byte or int representations of these values can be used as bit masks for a bit field.
- No axis.
- X axis.
- Y axis.
- Dummy value so AXIS_Z actually corresponds to the bit value 0x4, i.e. third bit 1, all others 0.
- Z axis.
Various types of input events.
- A button was pressed.
- A button was released.
- A repeated event was fired due to a button being held down.
- A mouse button was pressed twice in quick succession.
- Axis input, like mouse or joystick movement.
Curve modes for interpolation points in InterpCurvePoint* structs. See Legacy:Object (UT3)/Structs.
Methods for connecting interpolation points in InterpCurve* structs. See Legacy:Object (UT3)/Structs.
- Any item that needs to be updated before asynchronous work is done.
- Any item that can be run in parallel of asynchronous work.
- Any item that needs the asynchronous work to be done before being updated.