Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
Corresponds to a real player (a local camera or remote net player).
See Player (UT) for the UT version of this class.
- pointer vfOut (native const)
- pointer vfExec (native const)
- PlayerController Actor (transient const)
- The PlayerPawn actor controlled by this player.
- Console Console (transient const)
- The console of that player.
- bool bWindowsMouseAvailable (transient const)
- bool bShowWindowsMouse
- float WindowsMouseX (transient const)
- float WindowsMouseY (transient const)
- int CurrentNetSpeed (const)
- int ConfiguredInternetSpeed, ConfiguredLanSpeed (globalconfig)
- byte SelectedCursor
- InteractionMaster InteractionMaster (transient)
- Callback to the InteractionMaster.
- array<Interaction> LocalInteractions (transient)
- Holds a listing of all local Interactions.
- BaseGUIController GUIController (transient)
- Callback to the Menu Controller
These constants are represent the available cursor styles.
- IDC_ARROW = 0
- IDC_SIZEALL = 1
- IDC_SIZENESW = 2
- IDC_SIZENS = 3
- IDC_SIZENWSE = 4
- IDC_SIZEWE = 5
- IDC_WAIT = 6