The three virtues of a programmer: Laziness, Impatience, and Hubris. – Larry Wall
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
This is the actor that spawns shield power ups. This is different from a ShieldCharger in that no visible decoration marks the spawn point.
- bool bInstantRespawn
- The ShieldPack will wait the RespawnTime before spawning a new power up unless this is set to true.
- class<Inventory> InventoryType
- This is the item this Pickup will spawn. (Default set to "None".)
- string PickUpBase
- Default set to "None".
- string PickupForce
- Default set to "ShieldPack".
- string PickupMessage
- This is a message that will be displayed when a power up is taken.
- string PickupSound
- This is the sound played when a power up is taken.
- float RespawnTime
- The time interval that the ShieldPack will wait before spawning a new power up.
- float ShieldAmount
- This is the amount of shield power up points given the to player.