Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
Legacy:Static Mesh Browser Menu
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
This page is the reference for the menubar in the Static Mesh Browser window.
See UnrealEd Menus for other menus.
- Open static mesh packages. The browser should automatically goto UT\StaticMeshes directory.
- Allows you to save a static meshpackage. Note: Do not alter default packages that come with the game.
- Allows you to import a static mesh from an ASE or LWO file.
- Deletes selected static mesh.
- Allows you to rename the selected static mesh.
- Load entire package
- Loads the entire content of a package that was partially loaded because it is referenced by a map or another package.
- Add to level
- Adds the selected static mesh to the map.
- Create from selection
- Creates a new static mesh fro mthe selected brush(es).
- Prev/Next Group
- Scrolls through sub-groups within a package.
- Copy Karma properties to clipboard
- dock or undock this window from the master browser
- Show Collision
- Toggles displaying collision boxes.
- Show Karma Primitives
- Show Karma Mass Properties
- Auto-Frame Selection