Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
Adds two things to CTFBase: it puts the team symbol on its flag skin, and starts the flag animation. It also specifies the flag mesh.
- vector BaseOffset
- Used in placing the flag holder mesh, which is created by the subclasses in their PostBeginPlay methods since there are different skins for each team.
- UpdateForTeam() (simulated)
- Puts the team symbol on the flag skin. If GRI != None and DefenderTeamIndex < 2 and GRI.TeamSymbols[DefenderTeamIndex] != None, calls TexScaler(Combiner(Shader(FinalBlend(Skins).Material).Diffuse).Material2).Material = GRI.TeamSymbols[DefenderTeamIndex].
- SetGRI( GameReplicationInfo NewGRI ) (simulated)
- Sets GRI = NewGRI and calls UpdateForTeam().
- PostBeginPlay() (simulated)
- Starts the flag animation. Calls Super.PostBeginPlay(). If Level.NetMode != NM_DedicatedServer, calls LoopAnim('flag',0.8). If Level.Game != None, calls SetGRI(Level.Game.GameReplicationInfo).
NickR: It seems that it doesn't matter what you do, you just can't destroy these actors via the code. If you .destroy() them before their BeginPlay() is called they do not get destroyed. So what's up? I want to use CTF maps without the flags!
Wormbo: Try Disable()ing their BeginPlay() and other relevant events, set them to be hidden and disable their collision.