I'm a doctor, not a mechanic
|Object >> OnlineGameplayEvents|
|This is an auto-generated page and may need human attention.
Please remove the
Holds the gameplay events that were captured in a session
Is a session currently in progress
Table of event descriptions, since they are often duplicated (only events encountered are in the list)
Table of gameplay events to remove redundant data
Unique session ID
Time this session was begun
Basic information describing a gameplay event, refered to only by a PlayerEvent
- int PlayerEventAndTarget
- PlayerEvent index and TargetPlayer index packed into a single 32bit integer.
high 16 bits= index to PlayerEvent array designating the parent PlayerEvent for this entry. low 16 bits = Index to PlayerList to record the target player associated with this event
- int EventNameAndDesc
- Event Name index and Event Description index packed into a single 32bit integer.
high 16 bits= Index to the gameplay event name. low 16 bits = Additional string attached to this event (extra description).
List of events associated with a player within a specific time section
- float EventTime
- Time this event occured
- Object.Vector EventLocation
- Location of this event
- int PlayerIndexAndYaw
- Player index and Yaw Rotation packed into a 32 bit integer.
high 16 bits= Index to PlayerList to record the player associated with this eventy. low 16 bits = FRotation Yaw component of the orientation for the player
- int PlayerPitchAndRoll
- Player Pitch and Yaw Rotation packed into a 32 bit integer.
low 16 bits = FRotation Pitch component of the orientation for the player low 16 bits = FRotation Roll component of the orientation for the player
List of player information cached in case the player logs out and GC collects the objects
- string ControllerName
- string PlayerName
- OnlineSubsystem.UniqueNetId UniqueId
- The unique id that identifies a player on the backend
- bool bIsBot
- Whether the player is a bot or not
- int LastPlayerEventIdx
- Last entry into PlayerEvent associated with this player