Cogito, ergo sum
|Object >> SkeletalMesh|
|This is an auto-generated page and may need human attention.
Please remove the
Contains the shared data that is used by all SkeletalMeshComponents (instances). Copyright 1998-2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Cloth bone type, used when attaching to the physics asset.
Used to specify a set of special cloth bones which are attached to the physics asset
- name BoneName
- The bone name to attach to a cloth vertex
- ClothBoneType BoneType
- The type of attachment
- array<int> AttachedVertexIndices
- Array used to cache cloth indices which will be attached to this bone, created in BuildClothMapping(),
Note: These are welded indices.
Struct containing information for a particular LOD level, such as materials and info for when to use it.
- float DisplayFactor
- Indicates when to use this LOD. A smaller number means use this LOD when further away.
- float LODHysteresis
- Used to avoid 'flickering' when on LOD boundary. Only taken into account when moving from complex->simple.
- array<int> LODMaterialMap
- Mapping table from this LOD's materials to the SkeletalMesh materials array.
- array<bool> bEnableShadowCasting
- Per-section control over whether to enable shadow casting.