Gah - a solution with more questions. – EntropicLqd
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
CTF-Afterlife (Unreal Tournament 3 Rendition)
Summary and Inspiration
I want to restart development of CTF-Afterlife for Unreal Tournament 3.
30 March 2008
- Officially decided that I will start CTF-Afterlife over from scratch in UT3, and totally scrap some of the ideas in the Unreal Tournament 2004 rendition.
- Development will start shortly.\
- Major removals, additions, and modifications from the UT2004 rendition to the UT3 rendition:
- The disc-like platforms in between the two major platforms in Heaven will now be replaced by two sets of fast "air escalators".
- Less pathways to the flag in Hell, as the five wooden bridges across the river and five sets of teleporters and stone bridges to the flag pedestal were excessive.
- Earth's river will be traversed lengthwise instead of widthwise, with access to Heaven and Hell on opposite sides.
- The two major platforms in Heaven will still include architecture similar to the UT2004 rendition, but with less areas to walk on.
- Revamp Hell's confusing chamber to chamber transition.
- Possibly have a seamless Heaven-Earth-Hell transitions without any teleporters. I am not sure how I am going to accomplish this one just yet.
- Other things that I will decide on later in development.