Worst-case scenario: the UEd Goblin wipes the map and burns down your house.
See also Creating A Defense Point In UT200x.
A DefensePoint tells a bot that this spot is a good place to defend the base. Defense points can also be used with DistanceViewTriggers to set up sniping posts; don't forget to set bSniping to true.
Read UnrealScriptedSequence for more info on placing DefensePoints.
Inherited from AmbushPoint
- bool bSniping
- Defaults to false. Set this to true if you want bots to use this DefensePoint as a spot for sniping.
- float SightRadius
- In world units, the radius the bot standing on the DefensePoint will look for enemies, either for sniping or normal defending. Defaults to 5,000 world units.
- name FortTag
- Used in Assault maps (and possibly other gametypes) to associate the DefensePoint with a certain object/goal that is being defended.
- byte Priority
- This is the weight the DefensePoint is given when a bot is selecting a spot upon which to defend. Give more critical points higher values and give auxiliary spots like sniping points lesser values.
- byte Team
- This is the number of the team that will use the DefensePoint. See PlayerStart for what number represents each color team.
Birelli: I'm not sure but I believe that if any DefensePoint on a given team/fort has a priority greater than 0, then any DefensePoint with a value of 0 is ignored
Legal: Where does the bot stand? The center, anywhere within collision radius etc...?
Tarquin: Centre, I think.