I love the smell of UnrealEd crashing in the morning. – tarquin
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
- By default an UnrealScriptedSequence actor is set up for use as a DefensePoint. You can assign it to a GameObjective by setting the GameObjective's DefenseScriptTags property to match the UnrealScriptedSequence actors' Tag.
- UnrealScriptedSequence actors that aren't assigned to a GameObjective are used by bots sent on freelance.
- See ScriptedTrigger to put stand-alone scripts in your maps.
- bool bSniping
- Bot should snipe when using this scripted sequence as a defense point.
- bool bDontChangeScripts
- Bot should return to this defense script after being interrupted, rather than possibly changing to another compatible script.
- bool bRoamingScript
- Bots won’t re-use the same script, but will keep moving.
- bool bNotInVehicle
- Bot should not attempt to use this script while in a vehicle
- byte Priority
- Used to prioritize selection of script when several compatible scripts are available.
- name EnemyAcquisitionScriptTag
- Tag of script that bot will use after leaving this script and acquiring an enemy.
- float EnemyAcquisitionScriptProbability
- Likelihood that bot will use the acquisition script.
- name SnipingVolumeTag
- An area defined by volume in which to look for (distant) sniping targets (use only if needed).
- array<Weapon> WeaponPreference
- Bots using this defense point will preferentially use this weapon.
- UnrealScriptedSequence EnemyAcquisitionScript
- Controller CurrentUser
- UnrealScriptedSequence NextScript
- list of scripts with same tag
- bool bFirstScript
- first script in list of scripts
- bool bFreelance
- true if not claimed by any game objective
- bool bAvoid
- bool bDisabled
- float NumChecked
- bool HigherPriorityThan(UnrealScriptedSequence S, Bot B)
- returns true if the given UnrealScriptedSequence S has a higher priority
- Bot Support – Hub for bot support
- Creating A Defense Point In UT200x
- Creating And Using ScriptedActions
SuperApe: Filled in properties and functions