Always snap to grid
Used by Level Designers to specify special AI scripts for pawns placed in a level, and to change which type of AI controller to use for a pawn. AIScripts can be shared by one or many pawns. Game specific subclasses of AIScript will have editable properties defining game specific behavior and AI. This is the base class for ScriptedSequence.
- class<AIController> ControllerClass
- bool bNavigate
- If true, put an associated path in the navigation network
- bool bLoggingEnabled
- AIMarker myMarker
- The NavigationPoint created when bot paths are built
- SpawnControllerFor(Pawn P)
- Spawn and initialize an AI Controller (called by a non-player controlled Pawn at level startup) This sets the Controller.MyScript property and calls Controller.Possess
- Returns the myMarker property as an Actor
- Artificial Intelligence – Super topic for all AI
SuperApe: Filled in properties and functions. Linked up.