Gah - a solution with more questions. – EntropicLqd
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
UT :: Actor (UT) >> Effects (UT) >> Legacy:EnhancedItems/EIEffects >> Legacy:EnhancedItems/PlayerShellEffect >> PlayerSphere (Package: EnhancedItems)
This class is part of the enhancedItems package by Wormbo.
The PlayerSphere creates a sphere around a player.
- float SizeAdjust
- The visible radius in UU of the sphere at DrawScale 1.
- bool bUseVortexSphere
- Whether the default mesh should be replaced with the Mesh'ChaosUTMedia2.c_vortexsphere' from Chaos UT. (if that's available) This will also modify some properties if the mesh was found, so set it to false if you want to use your own mesh.
- PreBeginPlay( )
- Try to load Mesh'ChaosUTMedia2.c_vortexsphere' if bUseVortexSphere=True.
- PostBeginPlay( )
- Set MultiSkins to Texture, because that's what's usually used as the texture when bMeshEnviroMap=False.
Subclasses in EnhancedItems-based Mods
- InvulSphere – The shield effect of the Invulnerability holdable in Quake 3 Tournament, which deflects off projectiles and hurts other players real badly. ;)