I search for solutions in this order: Past Code, Unreal Source, Wiki, BUF, groups.yahoo, google, screaming at monitor. – RegularX
Parent class for combined components that include a caption and a widget.
- string ComponentClassName
- Name of the component to spawn. Subclasses of this set a default.
- localized string Caption
- Caption for the label
- string LabelFont
- Name of the Font for the label
- Color LabelColor
- Color for the label
- bool bHeightFromComponent
- Get the Height of this component from the subcomponent (the thing spawned by ComponentClassName). For example, a moComboBox will obtain its WinHeight from its embedded GUIComboBox object's default height. Beware of this property! It is True by default, and that means that setting WinHeight will have NO effect and you'll be tearing your hair to work out why!
- float CaptionWidth
- How big should the Caption be
- float ComponentWidth
- How big should the Component be (-1 = 1-CaptionWidth)
- bool bFlipped
- Draw the Component to the left of the caption
- eTextAlign LabelJustification
- How do we justify the label: one of TXTA_Left, TXTA_Center, TXTA_Right (defined in GUI).
- eTextAlign ComponentJustification
- How do we justify the label
- bool bSquare
- Use the Height for the Width
- bool bVerticalLayout
- Layout controls vertically
GUIMenuOption +- GUIListSpacer (UT2004) | +- GUIListHeader +- moButton (UT2004) +- moCheckBox +- moComboBox | +- moComboBoxPlus +- moEditBox | +- AnimatedEditBox +- moFloatEdit +- moNumericEdit | +- moFormatNumEdit +- moSlider (UT2004)
Tarquin: these are great, but is there a nice way to set properties for the subwidgets? Eg, I can do this:
in the InitComponent() of the panel I'm using this in, but not this in default props of the same panel:
Begin Object class=moComboBox Name=TestComboBox WinTop = 0.4; WinLeft = 0.0; WinWidth = 1.0; WinHeight = 0.1; CaptionWidth=0.45 Caption="Combo box" MyComboBox.List.TextAlign=TXTA_Left; // chokes! End Object