Gah - a solution with more questions. – EntropicLqd
The Karma physics parameter specific to skeletons. This is a native subclass used for Karma ragdoll physics.
Note: All parameters are in Karma scale.
- string KSkeleton
- Karma Asset to use for this skeleton. This is the textual name of the skeleton asset to use with this actor.
- bool bKDoConvulsions
- Whether to convulse and spasm.
- bool bRubbery
- range KConvulseSpacing
- Time between convulsions.
- vector KShotStart (transient)
- When the skeletal physics starts up, we check this line against the skeleton, and apply an impulse with magnitude KShotStrength if we hit a bone. This has to be deferred because ragdoll-startup is.
- vector KShotEnd (transient)
- float KShotStrength (transient)
- bool bKImportantRagdoll (transient)
- This indicates this ragdoll will not be recycled during KMakeRagdollAvailable
Unknown (author): I believe you must use the #exec directive to import the skeleton if it is not been previously imported into another package, but I haven't tested it too thoroughly.