Gah - a solution with more questions. – EntropicLqd
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
UT2004 :: Actor >> NavigationPoint >> JumpDest >> JumpSpot >> GameObjective >> ProximityObjective >> LockedObjective (Package: UnrealGame)
- name KeyTag
- Tag of KeyPickup which unlocks this objective
- KeyPickup MyKey
- The objective's KeyPickup
- AllActor search for the KeyPickup with a Tag matching KeyTag.
- bool TellBotHowToDisable( Bot B )
- Tell bots what to do to disable me. Return true if valid/useable instructions were given. Bots will either a) find this Objective because they already have the key, b) follow the enemy bot who has the key or c) follow the route to the key after this actor calls FindKey().
- IsRelevant( Pawn Instigator, bool bAliveCheck )
- Will return false if DisableObjective is called from KeyInventory.Unlock(). This happens when the Objective is unlocked.
SuperApe: Added functions, properties, UT2004 class hierarchy, related topics.