Worst-case scenario: the UEd Goblin wipes the map and burns down your house.
Legacy:Mapping For UTXMP/Energy Source
Look for XMPGenerator actor here:
- XMPGenerator >> EnergyRateBase
- change this value to ajust how much energy is drained to owning team.
- XMPGenerator >> EnergyRatePerPlayer
- change this value to ajust how much energy depends on number of players.
- XMPHackTrigger >> bUsable
- set to False to make non-hackable energy source.
- XMPHackTrigger >> Team
- set to 0 for RED, 1 for BLUE, 255 for neutral (green).
Back to Mapping For UTXMP
Tarquin: Is this a page for several UTXMP actors, or for just the XMPGenerator? If the latter, it might be better to put it at XMPGenerator and treat like a class page
Nercury: Just XMPGenerator. I wrote property groups before ">>" to help mappers find properties easier. Also i want to delay saving this page as class page until UTXMP is no longer beta.