Cogito, ergo sum
MultiSkyBox makes multiple skyboxes possible in a single map.
More information and download: Slick Willy's Custom Scripts
Created by SlickWilly.
- Set up multiple skyboxes for your map with a SkyZoneInfo actor in each skybox.
- Set up Zones for each area that will view a different skybox. (only one per zone)
- Create a subclass of ZoneInfo in MyLevel called "MultiSkyboxZoneInfo"
- Remove the default code, insert the code seen on the MultiSkyboxZoneInfo page.
- Compile it.
- Place a MultiSkyboxZoneInfo actor in each zone. (Idiot proof note: Do not place the multiskyboxzoneinfo actor in the skybox zone itself!)
- Set some unique name to both MultiSkyBoxZoneInfo -> event and SkyZoneInfo -> Tag.
Category:Legacy To Do – That StupidSkyBoxTricks map, if the link works, should get its own page, and this page be relegated to just being Category Broken Links.