Worst-case scenario: the UEd Goblin wipes the map and burns down your house.
Legacy:Unreal Tournament 2004
Mac OS X
|Official Web Site||http://www.unrealtournament2004.com/|
Mac OS X
|Latest Patch||Version 3369 – 2nd December 2005
Mac OS X
|Unreal Engine Version||Unreal Engine 2.5|
|UnrealEd Version||UnrealEd 3|
Unreal Tournament 2004 or UT2004 is a first-person shooter video game designed mainly for multiplayer gaming although the game had a built in single-player mode that mimics multiplayer gaming by featuring AI-bots.
Other Games in the Series
UT2004 is available in four packages for purchase.
- Regular retail (CD) – This comes on 6 CDs, and includes the full version of the game.
- Regular retail (DVD) – This comes on a single DVD and includes the full version of the game.
- Regular retail (2DVD) – This comes on 2 DVDs and includes the full version of the game, plus the 3DBuzz VTMs.
- Special Edition retail – This comes on 2 DVDs, and includes the full version of the game, plus some extras that modders are going to love. For example, all the VTM's from 3DBuzz will be included as well as some additional ones that are available exclusively with this version of the game. Also included is a Logitech analog headset. The box is enclosed in a metal sleeve that resembles an oversized napkin holder.
Note that the double-dvd edition and Special Edition are not available in Europe, and Atari Europe has stated that they do not intend to supply them.
- Operating System
- WIN 98/ME/2000/XP/Linux
- Pentium® III 1.0GHz or AMD Athlon 1.0GHz or faster processor (1.2 GHz or faster RECOMMENDED)
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM or greater RECOMMENDED)
- Hard Disk Space
- 5.5 GB free
- CD ROM or CD/DVD ROM
- Audio System
- Windows® compatible sound card (Sound Blaster® Audigy™ series sound card RECOMMENDED) (NVIDIA® nForce™ or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby® Digital Interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio. Also RECOMMENDED)
- Video System
- 32 MB Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP-compatible video card (64 MB NVIDIA® GeForce 2 or ATI Radeon Hardware T&L card RECOMMENDED). DirectX® version 9.0b (included) or higher.
- Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported. Internet play requires a 33.6 Kbps or faster modem
* Windows 98, 98SE, ME, and 2000 users must download & install the MSVCP60.dll library before attempting to run UnrealEd under these patches. Google Search for MSVCP60.dll.
- UT2004 Mega Pack
- UT2004 Editors Choice Bonus Pack (1.1)
- UT2004 Community Bonus Pack 2 Volume 1
- UT2004 Community Bonus Pack 2 Volume 2
- Community Bonus Pack 1 - UT2004 Re-Release
- UT2004 Bonus Onslaught Maps
- Streamline Bonus Map: AS-Confexia
- Epic Bonus Map: DM-Forbidden
Which version do I have?
How to tell which version you're patched to:
- While running UT2004
- upper right corner of the News Tab in the Server Browser
- After running UT2004
- [FirstRun] section of UT2004.ini or the top of UT2004.log
Converting UT2003 maps
- Most UT2003 Maps will work in UT2004, however it is advisable to Rebuild the map before play.
- Some Actors have changed since UT2003, so it may be necessary to remake certain features of a map.