Worst-case scenario: the UEd Goblin wipes the map and burns down your house.
|Object >> UIRoot >> UIDataProvider >> UIPropertyDataProvider >> UIDynamicDataProvider >> UIDataProvider_Settings|
- Implemented interfaces:
- Direct subclass:
- This class in other games:
|This is an auto-generated page and may need human attention.
Please remove the
This class is responsible for mapping properties in an Settings object to something that the UI system can consume.
Whether this provider is a row in a list (removes array handling)
Holds the settings object that will be exposed to the UI
The list of mappings from settings id to their provider
Keeps a list of providers for each settings id
- int SettingsId
- The settings id that this provider is for
- name SettingsName
- Cached to avoid extra look ups
- UIDataProvider_SettingsArray Provider
- The provider object to expose the data with
Called once BindProviderInstance has successfully verified that DataSourceInstance is of the correct type. Child classes can override this function to handle storing the reference, for example.
Called immediately after this data provider's DataSource is disassociated from this data provider.
Other instance functions
Called when a setting or property which is bound to one of our array providers is updated.
- SourceProvider - the data provider that generated the notification
- PropTag - the property that changed
Handler for the OnDataProviderPropertyChange delegate in our internal array providers. Determines which provider sent the update and propagates that update to this provider's own list of listeners.
- SettingName - the name of the setting that was changed.