Always snap to grid
Abstract class of all the various turrets seen in the Assault gametype.
With the exception of ASTurret_Minigun and ASTurret_IonCannon, ASTurrets are automated turrets used to defend objectives in Assault maps. Unlike the ONSManualGun turrets that defend powernodes in Onslaught maps, and players need not control them directly. Some turrets, such as the ASTurret_LinkTurret allow players to operate them remotely, using control panels (Trigger_ASTurretControlPanel) . Others are completely automated, like the Sentinel.
information regarding the AS_Turret_Base on which the turret sits.
- class<ASTurret_Base> TurretBaseClass
- Reference to the turret's base's class.
- AS_Turret_Base TurretBase
- pointer to this turret's base.
- Rotator OriginalRotation
- The direction this turret points when it spawns.
- float YawAccel
- Acceleration factor for when the turret turns from side to side
- float PitchAccel
- Acceleration factor for when the turret turns up and down
- const float RotationInertia
- Momentum of rotation.
- const Range RotPitchConstraint
- Min=0d,-90d Max=0d,+90d 16384=0d 0=90d
- const float RotationSpeed
- How fast the turret rotates.
- vector CamAbsLocation
- Rotator LastCamRot
- float LastTimeSeconds
- float CamRotationInertia
- bool bZooming
- float DesiredPlayerFOV
- float MinPlayerFOV
- float OldFOV
- float ZoomSpeed
- float ZoomWeaponOffsetAdjust
- Material ZoomTick
- Material ZoomTickTex
- Texture WeaponInfoTexture
- name ObjectiveTag
- Tags for the objectives this turret is defending. Bots will choose the most closest.
- array<SVehicleTrigger> EntryTriggers
- Triggers used to enter the turret when the player presses the 'use' key.
+- ASTurret_BallTurret +- ASTurret_IonCannon +- ASTurret_LinkTurret +- ASTurret_Minigun +- ASVehicle_Sentinel +- ASVehicle_Sentinel_Ceiling +- ASVehicle_Sentinel_Floor
Bob_The_Beheader: Hey, it's about time :)... I don't know very much about this, but I've done what I can.
- Oh, and what is ASTurret_BallTurret and is it remote control only? could be mentioned in the first paragraph.
MythOpus: Its one of the remote/auto turrets that are used in AS-Mothership.
Category:Legacy To Do Fill in Functions, Events, and States.