I search for solutions in this order: Past Code, Unreal Source, Wiki, BUF, groups.yahoo, google, screaming at monitor. – RegularX
This is the weapon class of the ONSManualGunPawn, aka. Energy Turret. This sets gfx properties and implements the damage doled out by the Energy Turret.
- class<ONSTurretBeamEffect> BeamEffectClass
- Different BeamEffect for red/blue teams.
- StaticPrecache( LevelInfo L ) (static)
- UpdatePrecacheMaterials() (simualted)
- TraceFire( vector Start, rotator dir )
- This performs a trace from the Start vector to the HitLocation and applies (DamageMin + Rand(DamageMax - DamageMin)) damage the actor it hit. Calls SpawnHitEffects().
- SpawnHitEffects( actor HitActor, vector HitLocation. vector HitNormal ) (simulated)
- While not on a DedicatedServer and not in Low detail mode, spawns BeamEffects of the BeamEffectClass. Offsets are made for left and right gun barrel fire.