Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
- MapScale – scales the brushes and actors of a T3D file
- TexAlign – superb tool for painless texture alignment
- UnrealFX – edits a mesh's poly flags individually
- UTToolkit – opens package files and T3D files
- TerraEdit – Terrain editing program for UT generation. Makes importable brushes, v. easy & does (v. good) textures automatically.
- Terrain Generator – latest version, 2.3.0 Beta adds support for export to an UnrealEd-compatible format: http://countermap.counter-strike.net/Nemesis/terrain.html
- See also Making Terrain (UT)
- Mind Reader (UT)
- PathLogic (UT) – place NavigationPoints & other Bot Support related actors from within the game
Things that plug into UnrealEd
- Custom Brushbuilder packages add buttons to the brushbuilders in the toolbox
- Custom Toolbox Buttons add shortcuts for UnrealEd console commands into the last group of the Toolbox
- Toolbar Creator
SuperApe: Added Category Application.