The three virtues of a programmer: Laziness, Impatience, and Hubris. – Larry Wall
An SVehicle spawner class, described simply as the spawner location in its class description.
- class<Vehicle> VehicleClass
- The subclass of Vehicle to spawn.
- int MaxVehicleCount
- The number of vehicles this spawner supports.
- int VehicleCount
- The current number of vehicles in spawned.
- NavigationPoint MyMarker
- The navigation point to enter any vehicles spawned. This NavigationPoint is set to sit directly below the spawner automatically by UnrealEd. You may not edit this navigation point, or even proscribe/force paths to or from it. The editor will simply create a new one next rebuild, removing the old one.
Note: In UT2003, KVehicleFactory is a subclass of Actor, not SVehicle. See also KVehicleFactory (UT2003).
SVehicleFactory +- ASVehicleFactory | +- ASVehicleFactory_IonCannon | +- ASVehicleFactory_MinigunTurret | +- ASVehicleFactory_SentinelCeiling | +- ASVehicleFactory_SentinelFloor | +- ASVehicleFactory_Turret | +- ASVehicleFactory_LinkTurret +- KVehicleFactory | +- BulldogFactory +- ONSVehicleFactory +- ONSArtilleryFactory (ECE Bonus Pack) +- ONSAttackCraftFactory +- ONSBomberFactory +- ONSDualAttackCraftFactory (ECE Bonus Pack) +- ONSHoverCraftFactory +- ONSMASFactory +- ONSPRVFactory +- ONSRVFactory +- ONSShockTankFactory +- ONSTankFactory
- JDN:JBVehicleFactory – The vehicle spawner used in Jailbreak maps.
- TeamVehicleFactory – A generic vehicle spawner with more spawn control and options.