I search for solutions in this order: Past Code, Unreal Source, Wiki, BUF, groups.yahoo, google, screaming at monitor. – RegularX
ASVehicleFactory is a class that spawns vehicles for Assault (UT2004) maps. The factory respawns a vehicle when the vehicle is destroyed or when the round resets. The factory can be set to a trigger to enable/disable spawing of the vehicle. An ASVehicleFactory can only spawn one instance of a vehicle.
- bool bEnabled
- If true, factory will spawn vehicles.
- bool bVehicleTeamLock
- If true, members of the opposing team can't use this vehilce.
- bool bEnter_TeamUnlocks
- If true, the vehicle unlocks to opposing team after if is entered.
- bool bHudTrackVehicle
- If true, the vehicle will be tracked on the HUD. Useful for tracking objectives.
- bool bRespawnWhenDestroyed
- If true, when the vehicle is destroyed, a new one is spawned.
- bool bSpawnProtected
- If true, the vehicle is protected when is spawns.
- bool bHighScoreKill
- If true, the vehicle will award 5 points to the killer.
- bool bKeyVehilce
- Used by bots. If true, the bots will know to hunt down this vehicle.
- bool bSpawnBuildEffect
- If true, the spawn effects will appear around vehicle when it spawns.
- byte VehicleTeam
- The team the vehicle will belong to.
- bool BACKUP_bEnabled
- The initial value of bEnabled is held here.
- bool bSoundsPrecached
- bool bResetting
- Set to true when teams are switching sides (i.e. Attackers become Defenders).
- An enumaration holding the different types of events to process when Trigger() is called.
- name VehicleTag
- Tag to use with Triggers
- name VehicleEvent
- Event to set on vehicle (triggered when vehicle is destroyed)
- name NextFactoryTag
- Next Factory to enable with Spawn Progress
- name VehiclePossessedEvent
- Event thrown when vehicle is possesed.
- String VehicleClassStr
- The name of the class in String form.
- float RespawnDelay
- The amount of time before respawning the vehicle.
- int VehicleHealth
- The initial health of the vehicle. Set this to 0 for default.
- float VehicleDriverDamageMult
- The damage multiplier applied to people in the vehicle.
- float vehicleDamageMomentumScale
- The damage multiplier applied to the vehicle from crashing.
- float vehicleLinkHealMult
- The multiplier applied to the LinkGun healing alt-fire.
- Sound Announcement_Destroyed
- Sound file played when when vehicle is destroyed.
- byte VehicleAmbientGlow
- float AIVisibilityDist
- Bots need to be within this distance to see the vehicle.
- Vehicle Child
- A reference to the vehicle spawned.
- float SpawnDelay
- Spawn delay to avoid spawning vehicles during resetting.
- ASVehicleFactory NextFactory
- The next ASVehicleFactory in the chain.
- int MaxSpawnBlockCount
- The maximum number of times the vehicle can be blocked when it tries to spawn.
- int BlockCount
- The number of times the vehicle has been blocked when trying to spawn.
- Emitter BuildEffect
- The build effect to display when vehicle is spawning.
- class<Emitter> BuildEffectClass
- DestroyVehicleObjective MyDestroyVehicleObjective
- simulated functionPostBeginPlay()
- simulated function UpdatePrecacheMaterials()
- simualated function UpdatePrecacheStaticMeshes()
- function bool SelfTriggered()
- Returns true.
- event Trigger( Actor Other, Pawn EventInstigator )
- function SetEnabled( bool bNewEnabled )
- Sets bEnabled to bNewEnabled and attempts to spawn a new vehicle.
- function ShutDown()
- Sets bEnabled to false and destroys the Child vehicle.
- function SpawnVehicle()
- Attempts to spawn a vehicle in the game.
- function SpawnBuildEffect()
- function VehicleSpawned()
- Sets the properties of the newly spawned vehicle.
- function byte SetVehicleTeam()
- Sets the team number of the vehicle.
- function Reset()
- Called when round is over. Forces destruction of vehicles in play.
- function Timer()
- Attempts to spawn a vehicle.
- event VehiclePossessed( Vehicle V )
- Triggers VehiclePossessedEvent.
- event VehicleDestroyed( Vehicle V )
- Event called when vehicle is destroyed. Attempts to spawn a new vehicle.
- simulated function PrecacheAnnouncer(AnnouncerVoice V, bool bRewardSounds)
bEnabled=True bSpawnBuildEffect=True VehicleTeam=1 RespawnDelay=3.000000 VehicleDriverDamageMult=1.000000 VehicleDamageMomentumScale=1.000000 VehicleLinkHealMult=0.350000 AIVisibilityDist=15000.000000 SpawnDelay=0.150000 MaxSpawnBlockCount=5 BuildEffectClass=Class'UT2k4Assault.FX_ASVehicleBuildEffect' VehicleClass=Class'UT2k4Assault.ASTurret' bMovable=False