I don't need to test my programs. I have an error-correcting modem.
The base class of all texture-like resources, including simple images, cubemaps, movies and render targets.
Only editor-visible properties are listed here, because the hidden properties are only for internal use.
- bool SRGB
- float UnpackMin
- float UnpackMax
- bool CompressionNoAlpha
- bool CompressionFullDynamicRange
- bool DeferCompression
- bool NeverStream
- Allows artists to specify that a texture should never have its miplevels dropped which is useful for e.g. HUD and menu textures.
- bool bDitherMipMapAlpha
- When TRUE, mip-maps are dithered for smooth transitions.
- bool bPreserveBorderR
- bool bPreserveBorderG
- bool bPreserveBorderB
- bool bPreserveBorderA
- If TRUE, the color border pixels are preseved by mipmap generation. One flag per color channel.
- TextureCompressionSettings CompressionSettings
- TextureFilter Filter
- The texture filtering mode to use when sampling this texture.
- TextureGroup LODGroup
- Texture group this texture belongs to for LOD bias.
- int LODBias
- A bias to the index of the top mip level to use.
- string SourceFilePath (editconst)
- Path to the resource used to construct this texture
- string SourceFileTimestamp (editconst)
- Date/Time-stamp of the file from the last import