Worst-case scenario: the UEd Goblin wipes the map and burns down your house.
Legacy:Texture Browser Menu
This page is the reference for the menubar in the Texture Browser window.
See UnrealEd Menus for other menus.
- Allows you to create a FractalTexture or WaterTexture using UT's particle system.
- Open texture packages. The browser should automatically goto UT\Textures directory. There should be a ton of files in here. Say your maps is a castle themed map. So navigate to NaliCast.utx and open. You should see a whole bunch of new textures now. Plus the texture pack name should reflect NaliCast now.
- Allows you to save a compiled texture package. Note: do not save the packages that come with UT.
- Allows you to import a 256-color, power-of-2, .pcx image for use as a texture. See Texture Import And Export.
- Allows you to export a texture from a package.
- Opens up a selected texture's properties window. Option allow assignment of detail and macro textures, animation frames, and drawscale. See Texture Properties.
- Deletes selected texture.
- Allows you to rename the selected texture.
- Prev/Next Group
- Scrolls through sub-groups within a package.
- change the viewing size of the textures displayed.
Do keep in mind that changing the display size does not affect your textures in the game world.
- dock or undock this window from the master browser