The three virtues of a programmer: Laziness, Impatience, and Hubris. – Larry Wall
|Interface >> UIEventContainer|
- Known implementing classes:
- UISequence, UIState, UIStateSequence, UIState_Active, UIState_Disabled, UIState_Enabled, UIState_Focused, UIState_Pressed, UIState_TargetedTab
- This interface in other games:
|This is an auto-generated page and may need human attention.
Please remove the
Provides an interface for objects which can contain collections of UIEvents.
Copyright 1998-2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Adds a new SequenceObject to this containers's list of ops
- NewObj - the sequence object to add.
- bRecurse - if TRUE, recursively add any sequence objects attached to this one
- TRUE if the object was successfully added to the sequence.
Retrieves the UIEvents contained by this container.
- out_Events - will be filled with the UIEvent instances stored in by this container
- LimitClass - if specified, only events of the specified class (or child class) will be added to the array
Removes the specified SequenceObject from this container's list of ops.
- ObjectToRemove - the sequence object to remove
Removes the specified SequenceObjects from this container's list of ops.
- ObjectsToRemove - the objects to remove from this sequence