My program doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
- Direct subclasses:
- UTDmgType_Burning, UTDmgType_CicadaLaser, UTDmgType_Drowned, UTDmgType_Encroached, UTDmgType_Instagib, UTDmgType_LinkBeam, UTDmgType_LinkPlasma, UTDmgType_MantaBolt, UTDmgType_RanOver, UTDmgType_ScorpionBlade, UTDmgType_ScorpionGlob, UTDmgType_ShockBall, UTDmgType_ShockCombo, UTDmgType_ShockPrimary, UTDmgType_SpaceDeath, UTDmgType_Telefrag, UTDmgType_VehicleCollision
- This class in other games:
|This is an auto-generated page and may need human attention.
Please remove the
NOTE: we can not do: HideDropDown on this class as we need to be able to use it in SeqEvent_TakeDamage for objects taking damage from any UTDamageType!
 Property group 'DeathAnim'
If true, char is stopped and root bone is animated using a bone spring for this type of death.
Default value: True
Name of animation to play upon death.
How fast to play the death animation
Default value: 1.0
If non-zero, motor strength is ramped down over this time (in seconds)
If non-zero, stop death anim after this time (in seconds) after stopping taking damage of this type.
 Property group 'UTDamageType'
This will delegate to the death effects to the damage type. This allows us to have specific
damage effects without polluting the Pawn / Weapon class with checking for the damage type
 Internal variables
 Default values
 Static functions
This will look in the NumBonesToPossiblyBreak and choose a bone to break from that list.
called when a dead pawn viewed by a player was killed by a DamageType with bSpecialDeathCamera set to true
This will create the gore chunks from a special death
Note: temp here until we get real chunks and know the set of death types we are going to have
This will create a skeleton (white boney skeleton) on death.
Currently it doesn't play any Player Death effects as we don't have them yet.
Return the DeathCameraEffect that will be played on the instigator that was caused by this damagetype and the Pawn type (e.g. robot)
Return the DeathCameraEffect that will be played on the victim that was caused by this damagetype and the Pawn type (e.g. robot)
- duration of hit effect, primarily used for replication timeout to avoid replicating out of date hits to clients when pawns become relevant
- DeadPawn - is pawn killed by this damagetype
- whether or not we should gib due to damage
allows special effects when gibs are spawned via DoCustomDamageEffects() instead of the normal way
allows DamageType to spawn additional effects on gibs (such as flame trails)
Possibly spawn a custom hit effect