Cogito, ergo sum
- information about the map (default gamemode, author, music, etc).
- information about the zones in the map that don't have a ZoneInfo (UT).
Unrealed will automatically place a LevelInfo when you create a new map. It's located at the origin (0,0,0), but its Advanced -> bHiddenEd flag is set so you can't see it.
The properties of the LevelInfo can be accessed
- UnrealEd Main Menu -> View -> Level Properties
- by pressing the F6 key.
- In script by with the Level pointer in any actor.
More details here: Level Properties
See LevelInfo for the UT2003 version of this class.
- string Author
- Who built it.
- bool bCheckWalkSurfaces
- Enable texture-specific physics code for Pawns. <– or would if that code had been implemented.
- bool bHumansOnly
- Only allow "human" player pawns in this level
- bool bLonePlayer
- No multiplayer coordination, i.e. for entranceways.
- bool bNeverPrecache
- float Brightness
- class<GameInfo (UT)> DefaultGameType
- GameInfo to use if ?game= is not in the URL when opening this map.
- string IdealPlayerCount (localized)
- Ideal number of players for this level, e.g. 6-8 players.
- string LevelEnterText (localized)
- Message to tell players when they enter.
- string LocalizedPkg
- Package to look in for localizations.
- int RecommendedEnemies
- Number of enemy bots recommended (used by rated games)
- int RecommendedTeammates
- Number of friendly bots recommended (used by rated games)
- Texture (UT) Screenshot
- A preview of the map. (see Level Screenshot)
- float TimeDilation
- Normally 1 – scales real time passage. (This is replicated to network clients.)
- string Title (localized)
- Name of the map.
- byte CdTrack (const)
- Default CD track for level. Don't bother with this.
- float PlayerDoppler
- Player doppler shift, 0=none, 1=full.
- Music Song (const)
- Default song for level.
- byte SongSection (const)
- Default song order for level. I haven't tried this, but DigSh.umx has an unusual squence order, with like three songs in one, with sequences 0, 1, and 2 corresponding to plain, action, suspense; so maybe this setting is for the "start pattern". –TwelveBaud
- int AIProfile
- TEMP statistics
- float AvgAITime
- moving average of Actor time
- bool bAggressiveLOD
- Frame rate is well below DesiredFrameRate, so make LOD more aggressive
- bool bAllowFOV
- (This is replicated to network clients.)
- bool bBegunPlay
- Whether gameplay has begun.
- bool bDropDetail
- Frame rate is below DesiredFrameRate, so drop high detail actors
- bool bHighDetailMode
- Client high-detail mode.
- bool bLowRes (config)
- optimize for low resolution (e.g. TV)
- bool bNextItems
- If inventory should be carried by players to the next level (used in co-op and SinglePlayer)
- bool bNoCheating
- (This is replicated to network clients.)
- bool bPlayersOnly
- Only update players.
- bool bStartup
- Starting gameplay.
- string ComputerName
- Machine's name according to the OS.
- int Day (transient)
- Current date, day of month.
- int DayOfWeek (transient)
- Current date, day of week.
- Texture (UT) DefaultTexture
- This texture will be used if a certain texture can't be loaded.
- string EngineVersion
- Engine version.
- GameInfo (UT) Game
- Reference to the GameInfo (UT). Not valid on network clients.
- int Hour (transient)
- Current time, hour.
- int HubStackLevel
- ELevelAction LevelAction (transient)
- What "Action" the Level is under going. Used by Console.DrawLevelAction() to print those nice "Loading", "Saving", "CONNECTING" and "PRECACHING" messages that we all love so much.
- int Millisecond (transient)
- Current time, millisecond.
- string MinNetVersion
- Min engine version that is net compatible.
- int Minute (transient)
- Current time, minute.
- int Month (transient)
- Current date, month.
- NavigationPoint NavigationPointList (const)
- Beginning of the NavigationPoint List.
- ENetMode NetMode
- Tells if this is a standalone game, a dedicated server, a listen server, or a Client in a net game.
- string NextURL
- The next map the server will go.
- float NextSwitchCountdown
- Amount of time until we go to NextURL (if it is set).
- string Pauser
- If paused, name of person pausing the game. (This is replicated to network clients.)
- Pawn (UT) PawnList (const)
- Beginning of the Pawn List.
- int Second (transient)
- Current time, second.
- SpawnNotify SpawnNotify
- Beginning of the SpawnNotification List.
- LevelSummary Summary
- LevelSummary is a special object saved in the level, which can by Dynamically Loaded to give the wonderful map summary in the Start Practice Session window.
- float TimeSeconds
- Time in seconds since level began play.
- string VisibleGroups
- List of the group names which were checked when the level was last saved
- int Year
- Current date, year.
- Standalone game.
- Dedicated server, no local client.
- Listen server.
- Client only, no local server.
- Just playin' the game.
- Loading another/this level.
- Saving the Game (generally Single Player only)
- Connecting to a Server.
- Precaching the Level.
- string GetAddressURL() (native, simulated)
- Return the URL of this level, which may possibly exist on a remote machine.
- string GetLocalURL() (native, simulated)
- Return the URL of this level on the local machine.
- ServerTravel( string URL, bool bItems )
- Jump the server to a new level.