There is no spoon
- information about the map (default gamemode, author, music, etc).
- information about the zones in the map that don't have a ZoneInfo (UT).
Unrealed will automatically place a LevelInfo when you create a new map. It's located at the origin (0,0,0), but its Advanced -> bHiddenEd flag is set so you can't see it.
The properties of the LevelInfo can be accessed
- UnrealEd Main Menu -> View -> Level Properties
- by pressing the F6 key.
- In script by with the Level pointer in any actor.
More details here: Level Properties
See LevelInfo for the UT2003 version of this class.
- string Author
- Who built it.
- bool bCheckWalkSurfaces
- Enable texture-specific physics code for Pawns. <– or would if that code had been implemented.
- bool bHumansOnly
- Only allow "human" player pawns in this level
- bool bLonePlayer
- No multiplayer coordination, i.e. for entranceways.
- bool bNeverPrecache
- float Brightness
- class<GameInfo (UT)> DefaultGameType
- GameInfo to use if ?game= is not in the URL when opening this map.
- string IdealPlayerCount (localized)
- Ideal number of players for this level, e.g. 6-8 players.
- string LevelEnterText (localized)
- Message to tell players when they enter.
- string LocalizedPkg
- Package to look in for localizations.
- int RecommendedEnemies
- Number of enemy bots recommended (used by rated games)
- int RecommendedTeammates
- Number of friendly bots recommended (used by rated games)
- Texture (UT) Screenshot
- A preview of the map. (see Level Screenshot)
- float TimeDilation
- Normally 1 – scales real time passage. (This is replicated to network clients.)
- string Title (localized)
- Name of the map.
- byte CdTrack (const)
- Default CD track for level. Don't bother with this.
- float PlayerDoppler
- Player doppler shift, 0=none, 1=full.
- Music Song (const)
- Default song for level.
- byte SongSection (const)
- Default song order for level. I haven't tried this, but DigSh.umx has an unusual squence order, with like three songs in one, with sequences 0, 1, and 2 corresponding to plain, action, suspense; so maybe this setting is for the "start pattern". –TwelveBaud
- int AIProfile
- TEMP statistics
- float AvgAITime
- moving average of Actor time
- bool bAggressiveLOD
- Frame rate is well below DesiredFrameRate, so make LOD more aggressive
- bool bAllowFOV
- (This is replicated to network clients.)
- bool bBegunPlay
- Whether gameplay has begun.
- bool bDropDetail
- Frame rate is below DesiredFrameRate, so drop high detail actors
- bool bHighDetailMode
- Client high-detail mode.
- bool bLowRes (config)
- optimize for low resolution (e.g. TV)
- bool bNextItems
- If inventory should be carried by players to the next level (used in co-op and SinglePlayer)
- bool bNoCheating
- (This is replicated to network clients.)
- bool bPlayersOnly
- Only update players.
- bool bStartup
- Starting gameplay.
- string ComputerName
- Machine's name according to the OS.
- int Day (transient)
- Current date, day of month.
- int DayOfWeek (transient)
- Current date, day of week.
- Texture (UT) DefaultTexture
- This texture will be used if a certain texture can't be loaded.
- string EngineVersion
- Engine version.
- GameInfo (UT) Game
- Reference to the GameInfo (UT). Not valid on network clients.
- int Hour (transient)
- Current time, hour.
- int HubStackLevel
- ELevelAction LevelAction (transient)
- What "Action" the Level is under going. Used by Console.DrawLevelAction() to print those nice "Loading", "Saving", "CONNECTING" and "PRECACHING" messages that we all love so much.
- int Millisecond (transient)
- Current time, millisecond.
- string MinNetVersion
- Min engine version that is net compatible.
- int Minute (transient)
- Current time, minute.
- int Month (transient)
- Current date, month.
- NavigationPoint NavigationPointList (const)
- Beginning of the NavigationPoint List.
- ENetMode NetMode
- Tells if this is a standalone game, a dedicated server, a listen server, or a Client in a net game.
- string NextURL
- The next map the server will go.
- float NextSwitchCountdown
- Amount of time until we go to NextURL (if it is set).
- string Pauser
- If paused, name of person pausing the game. (This is replicated to network clients.)
- Pawn (UT) PawnList (const)
- Beginning of the Pawn List.
- int Second (transient)
- Current time, second.
- SpawnNotify SpawnNotify
- Beginning of the SpawnNotification List.
- LevelSummary Summary
- LevelSummary is a special object saved in the level, which can by Dynamically Loaded to give the wonderful map summary in the Start Practice Session window.
- float TimeSeconds
- Time in (game) seconds since level began play. This variable is not replicated and usually the value starts at 0 as soon as the level has been brought up. Every network member (server, clients) maintains and updates its own copy of it and therefore it may has different values on different network members.
- string VisibleGroups
- List of the group names which were checked when the level was last saved
- int Year
- Current date, year.
- Standalone game.
- Dedicated server, no local client.
- Listen server.
- Client only, no local server.
- Just playin' the game.
- Loading another/this level.
- Saving the Game (generally Single Player only)
- Connecting to a Server.
- Precaching the Level.
- string GetAddressURL() (native, simulated)
- Return the URL of this level, which may possibly exist on a remote machine.
- string GetLocalURL() (native, simulated)
- Return the URL of this level on the local machine.
- ServerTravel( string URL, bool bItems )
- Jump the server to a new level.