Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
UE3:Actor enums (UDK)
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
- Actor enums in other games:
- RTNP, U1, UT, U2, U2XMP, UE2Runtime, UT2003, UT2004
- Other member categories for this class:
- events, instance functions, internal variables, native functions, structs
|This is an auto-generated page and may need human attention.
Please remove the
enum for LDs to select collision options - sets Actor flags and that of our CollisionComponent via PostEditChange()
- custom programmer set collison (PostEditChange() will restore collision to defaults when this is selected)
- doesn't collide
- blocks everything
- only blocks zero extent things (usually weapons)
- touches (doesn't block) everything
- touches (doesn't block) only zero extent things
- only blocks non-zero extent things (Pawns, etc)
- touches (doesn't block) only non-zero extent things
- Same as BlockWeapons, but enables flags to be kicked by player physics
The set of Directions an actor can be moving *
- No role at all.
- Locally simulated proxy of this actor.
- Locally autonomous proxy of this actor.
- Authoritative control over the actor.
- update bounding boxes and killzone test, otherwise like PHYS_None
- slide along navmesh, "fake" phys_walking
- Absolute URL.
- Partial (carry name, reset server).
- Relative URL.