Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
- 1 Properties
- 2 Functions
- 2.1 Static native functions
- 2.2 Exec functions
- 2.3 Native functions
- 2.4 Events
- 2.5 Other instance functions
- Implemented interfaces:
- Known classes within GamePlayerController:
- Direct subclass:
- This class in other games:
|This is an auto-generated page and may need human attention.
Please remove the
Property group 'Debug'
If TRUE, draw debug info for crowd awareness checks
Controls how far around a player to warn agents.
Default value: 200.0
If true we are in 'warmup paused' state to allow textures to stream in, and should not allow unpausing.
If true, warn GameCrowdAgents to avoid pawn controlled by this player. Used when player will move through crowds
Modifiers: transient, protected
Name of the current sound mode that is active for the audio system *
Inherits from: PlayerController.CollisionCylinder
Inherits from: PlayerController.Sprite
Static native functions
Keep playing the loading movie if it's currently playing and abort any StopMovie calls that may be pending through the FDelayedUnpauser.
Starts/stops the loading movie
- bShowMovie - true to show the movie, false to stop it
- bPauseAfterHide - optional) If TRUE, this will pause the game/delay movie stop to let textures stream in
- PauseDuration - optional) allows overriding the default pause duration specified in .ini (only used if bPauseAfterHide is true)
- KeepPlayingDuration - optional) keeps playing the movie for a specified more seconds after it's supposed to stop
- bOverridePreviousDelays - optional) whether to cancel previous delayed StopMovie or not (defaults to FALSE)
starts playing the specified movie
Stops the currently playing movie
- DelayInSeconds - number of seconds to delay before stopping the movie.
- bAllowMovieToFinish - indicates whether the movie should be stopped immediately or wait until it's finished.
- bForceStopNonSkippable - indicates whether a movie marked as non-skippable should be stopped anyway; only relevant if the specified movie is marked non-skippable (like startup movies).
- bForceStopLoadingMovie - If false then don't stop the movie if it's the loading movie.
returns the name of the currently playing movie, or an empty string if no movie is currently playing
Todo: add an out param for current time in playback for synchronizing clients that join in the middle
Hook to let player know crowd member is in range
Hook to let player know a refresh of crowd agent info is coming
Function used by loading code to pause and unpause the game during texture-streaming warm-up.
Other instance functions
Delegate used to control whether we can unpause during warmup. We never allow this.
Play forcefeedback to match the given screenshake.
Returns the CurrentSoundMode *
Set the sound mode of the audio system for special EQing *