- Known implementing classes:
- UICheckbox, UIComboBox, UIContextMenu, UIEditBox, UIImage, UILabelButton, UIList, UINumericEditBox, UINumericOptionList, UIOptionList, UIOptionListBase, UIProgressBar, UISlider, UITabButton, UIToggleButton, UTMapBackgroundImage, UTMapRoundImage, UTUIButtonBarButton, UTUICollectionCheckBox, UTUIComboBox, UTUIEditBox, UTUIList, UTUINumericEditBox, UTUIOptionButton, UTUISlider, UTUI_ContextMenu
- This interface in other games:
|This is an auto-generated page and may need human attention.
Please remove the
Provides an interface for working with objects which both retrieve and publish data using data stores.
Copyright 1998-2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Resolves this subscriber's data store binding and publishes this subscriber's value to the appropriate data store.
- out_BoundDataStores - contains the array of data stores that widgets have saved values to. Each widget that implements this method should add its resolved data store to this array after data values have been published. Once SaveSubscriberValue has been called on all widgets in a scene, OnCommit will be called on all data stores in this array.
- BindingIndex - optional parameter for indicating which data store binding is being requested for those objects which have multiple data store bindings. How this parameter is used is up to the class which implements this interface, but typically the "primary" data store will be index 0.
- TRUE if the value was successfully published to the data store.